Blue Bells International School
Bluebells School International, established in 1957, is a school with an international outlook which epitomises Rabindranath Tagore’s vision of humanity as one family. The tender yet sturdy flower unfolded its first petal at 129, Jorbagh, New Delhi with 5 students on roll. Watchfully nurtured by Mrs. Marie Guha, a Hungarian lady the school soon established its premier status as an outstanding institution for early childhood education. Within a decade, another branch was established at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
Mrs. G. Soni, the Founder Principal and now Director of Bluebells School International took over the reins when Mrs. Marie Guha returned to Hungary. In 1977, under her tutelage the foundation stone of the main school was laid at the present premises in Kailash. The school is housed in a 3-acre campus. The 4-storey structure has separate wings for different sections and departments. Under Mrs Soni’s dynamic leadership, the institution acquired its full fledged Senior Secondary School status in 1978 and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Contact Details – +(91)-11-29235679, 29232963, 29231917