St. Thomas School
As a part of the educational venture of the St. Thomas Orthodox Church society, a humble beginning was made with a handful of students, within the premises of the Church. Later, a plot was purchased for the school in 1988. By 1990, St. Thomas School, Sahibabad was established. The construction of the new building was completed in 1992. In 1996, the school got affiliated to the C.B.S.E. The institution has successfully maintained a good reputation with cent percent result and a commendable number of distinctions in the C.B.S.E. Board Examination. It has strength of 1800 children and 75 staff members.