John F. Kennedy Public School
John F. Kennedy Public School, was established in 1993. The School is a Senior Secondary School affiliated to CBSE and recognized by the Directorate of Education as an English medium, co-educational school.
- A vibrant student community.
- A lively modern campus with lush greenery spread over 1.5 acres.
- A team of dynamic and dedicated faculty.
- A dynamic and comprehensive curriculum that prepares students for life. CCE
(Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) has been adopted in all classes from I to X.
- Believes in symbiosis of traditional wisdom and modern thought; in fostering a strong sense of individual and community responsibility, deep respect for diversity, human values, discipline and responsibility towards a green future.